Vinosource Hydra Moisturizing Sorbet
O 4 parcelas de $9.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 29 de nov. - 30 de nov.
CAUDALIE Vinosource-Hydra Moisturizing Sorbet is an ultra-soothing, lightweight moisturizer ideal for hydrating even the most sensitive skin - now in new sustainable packaging. Chamomile reduces visible redness and soothes irritation due to dryness, while antioxidant-rich Organic Prebiotic Grape Water, rich in polysaccharides and minerals, moisturizes and nourishes skin?s microbiome for healthier-looking skin.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of dryness, redness, and uneven texture
- 100% recyclable PCR tube, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Silicone, and Gluten
- 1.3 oz/ 40 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU47
- Manufacturer Style No. 333
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply AM & PM to face, neck and décolleté
- Use with Vinosource Hydra SOS Deep Hydration Serum for best results
Aqua/Water/Eau, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Erythritol, Lecithin, Mannitol, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Butylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Homarine Hcl, Sodium Anisate, Alcohol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15, Parfum (Fragrance) (098/131). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.