No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask
O 4 parcelas de $7.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 10 de fev. - 11 de fev.
Get 2x more shine, 4x more moisture, and 6x more smoothness. The No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask is a multi-benefit, reparative mask that moisturizes, smooths, and adds body + shine for hair so visibly healthy, you can skip the styling. All hair is unique, but all damage is the same. Whether it's from chemical processes, heat and styling, ponytails and brushing, or a harsh environment, damaged hair means damaged bonds. The result is hair that is dry, dull, and less than manageable. This at-home mask treatment contains OLAPLEX's patented bond-building technology, strengthening fragile bonds with every step of the routine for the healthiest hair possible.
- Suitable for all hair types
Targets concerns of damage, dullness, and dryness
- pH-balanced, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Nuts, DEA, Aldehydes, Formaldehyde, Parabens, Phosphates, Phthalates, Sulfates, and Gluten
- 3.3 fl oz/ 100 ml
- Revolve Style No. OLAP-WU14
- Manufacturer Style No. 20142930
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to clean, damp hair mid-length to ends and work through with fingers
- Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse fully and style as usual. Use weekly for best results
- Start with 2 pumps for shoulder-length hair. Use more for longer, thicker hair, and less for fine or short hair
Water (Aqua/Eau) , Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Bromide, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Quaternium-80, Squalane, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Extract, Ceramide AP, Ceramide NP, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Arginine, Jojoba Esters, Panthenol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Histidine , Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenylalanine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Phosphatidylcholine, Citric Acid, Sodium Lactate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Nitrate, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum), Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Meet OLAPLEX. They're based on the principle of doing everything others don't and are changing the world of hair. Founded in 2014 by beauty industry veterans Dean and Darcy Christal, OLAPLEX is a team of chemists, industry experts and innovators developing beauty products based on science. Through a grassroots approach, the brand quickly became a global sensation, paving the way for a completely new category of haircare called "bond-building." OLAPLEX restores damaged and compromised hair by repairing from the inside out with their revolutionary, patented technology that protects and repairs hair from damage. Once all the bonds are intact and in alignment, you have healthy, beautiful, shiny, touchable hair.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.