O 4 parcelas de $40.00 by O 4 parcelas de $40.00 by O 4 parcelas de $40.00 by O 4 parcelas de $40.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 28 de mar. - 29 de mar.
- 97% cotton, 3% spandex
- Made in Canada
- Machine wash
- Optional turtleneck styling with shoulder button closure
- Lightweight thermal fabric
- Revolve Style No. THRA-WS100
- Manufacturer Style No. TH4T13GW
- Modeled in size S.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10", Waist 24, Bust 32, Hips 35.5
- Guia de Tamanho
Sisters Brittney and Mia Rothweiler had an idea of what the contemporary market was missing and launched The Range to specifically fill the void of cool, stylized and elevated staples for their wardrobe. They partnered with their good friend and an industry leader David Helwani to produce and develop The Range fabrics at his family run vertical mill in Montreal, keeping the whole design and production process extremely hands-on and personal. As the line is based in NYC, they wanted to conceptualize a line that redefines downtown cool where effortless styling is the most important part of dressing. The core of this urban-chic brand is high quality fabrics weaving low-key details into every garment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.