Espera-se que esteja em estoque : 03/06/23 - 03/16/23
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
- Efeito madeira e detalhe em ráfia
- Produto importado
- Post back closure
- Measures approx 2" in diameter
- This item is not available to ship to Australia
- Revolve Style No. CCLA-WL103
- Manufacturer Style No. TABITHA
Casa Clara's exceptional beaded & wood pieces are handmade by mother-daughter team Arcelia and Lizzy in Mexico. When they first started, it began as a mother-daughter-father business, but has since turned into employing 7 different women in their community - most of whom have never had jobs before. Besides using sustainable products, Casa Clara tries to do most of their work with women's groups around the world. Their other unique pieces are made in China, Bali, and Africa, and are 100% fair trade. They believe in sustainable, responsible trade practices and relationships, and put their artisans first in order to support their livelihoods and uplift their communities.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.