Clarifying Facial Polish
O 4 parcelas de $16.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 30 de jan. - 01 de fev.
Made from nutrient-rich Volcanic Ash and Glacial Clay, the Clarifying Facial Polish from natureofthings penetrates deep into the skin, drawing out impurities, unclogging pores and promoting tightness and tone. This gentle polish combines the purifying action of a cleanser with the resurfacing and glow-enhancing benefits of an exfoliant. Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid and Papaya Enzyme slough off dead skin cells, reducing dullness and uneven texture, while Colloidal Oatmeal and Olive Oil soothe and moisturize.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of dullness, pores, and texture
- Made in GMP-certified facilities, non-toxic, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Petrochemicals, GMOs, and Gluten
- 1.58 oz/ 45 g
- Revolve Style No. NURE-WU5
- Manufacturer Style No. SCCFP01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Pour 1/2 teaspoon (dime-sized amount) into the palm of your hand. Add a few drops of water and mix until you achieve a creamy consistency. Use less water for a stronger exfoliant effect, or more for a milder one
- Gently massage into face and neck using circular motions, avoiding the eye area, and rinse with warm water
- Use twice daily. For best results, follow with our Balancing Facial Essence to rebalance pH and achieve a healthy glow
*Microcrystalline Cellulose, *Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, *Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, *Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, **Solum Diatomeae/Diatomaceous Earth/Terre De Diatomes, *Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, *Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, *Coconut Acid, *Colloidal Oatmeal, *Sodium Isethionate, **Clay, **Volcanic Ash, *Niacinamide, *Silica, *Papain, *Bromelain, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, *Xylitol, *Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, *Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, *PCA, *Lactic Acid, *Salicylic Acid, Aqua/Water/ Eau, *Potassium Sorbate. *Plant-based **Mineral- or Clay-based. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
natureofthings is a modern wellness house rooted in enduring wisdom. They believe that health is harmony. It's the synchronicity of body, mind and the natural world. Their ingredients come from the earth - plants, minerals and elements. The formulas are equal parts curative and preventive, designed to give you a good today and even better tomorrow.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.