Cuticle Pusher + Reducer
O 4 parcelas de $8.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 30 de mar. - 31 de mar.
Created by renowned nail expert Jin Soon Choi, the Cuticle Pusher + Reducer is made with ultra-fine diamond particles adhered at two angles and lengths to reduce unwanted cuticles, exfoliate, and smooth uneven ridges. The abrasive goes to the very edge of the tool surface to better facilitate cuticle pushing, reduction, shaping, and exfoliating excess cuticles that cover your nail bed. This hygienic implement can be sterilized in ultra-high temperature autoclaves.
- Made with ultra-fine diamond particles
- Reduces and exfoliates excess cuticles
- Perfect for at-home manicures
- Revolve Style No. JINS-WU19
- Manufacturer Style No. PS-042
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Push back the main cuticle, softly working from the middle and moving to the side parts until you see the clean barrier of the cuticle line
- For very thick and stubborn cuticles, use the short angle of the cuticle pusher, and the longer side for soft cuticles
- For best results, pair with JINsoon's Cuticle Oil in Honeysuckle + Primrose to prevent scratching the nail surface
Jin Soon Choi is one of the most influential nail artists in the industry and crowned the "Nail Guru". She has earned a loyal following as the go-to manicurist of top editors, photographers, designers, and celebrities. The JINsoon Nail line embodies everything that Jin believes a great nail polish should be. Drawing on her many years working on fashion shows, photo shoots, and owning four spas, Jin created nail polish that is the answer to all of the suggestions and insight she's gathered. Jin believes that nail polish should be healthful and eco-friendly, but also as enduring as possible.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.