Detox Scalp Scrub
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUAR COMPRANDO
The secret to a healthy head of hair starts at the source: the scalp. hers Vegan Detox Exfoliating Moisturizing Scalp Scrub provides a deep clean that exfoliates and moisturizes with a special, vegan formula that includes Sugar Granules, Salicylic Acid, And Aloe Vera. Blending notes of peonies and fresh-cut flowers, the scent will transport you to a botanical garden.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Silicones, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, and Artificial Dyes and Fragrances
- 8 oz/ 226 g
- Revolve Style No. HERR-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. FNP SCLPSCRB 8Z 01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Scoop out a dollop of the scrub, massage into your scalp, and rinse it out
- For quick use, use the scalp scrub in place of your shampoo, and condition as normal
- For a more luxurious experience, start with the hair scrub, then shampoo, condition, and finish with the Rapid Repair Hair Mask (sold separately)
Salicylic Acid, Sugar Scrub, Aloe Extract. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
hers was founded to fight stigmas around health and wellness issues and to break down barriers for women looking for an easier, more affordable alternative to traditional healthcare. Created with a medical advisory board of women doctors, hers is beauty and skincare that feels like self-care. That's why they offer premium, affordable products for women of all ages, without leaving home - hers has you covered.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.