Rosemary Midi Dress
For Love & Lemons
For Love & Lemons
O 4 parcelas de $20.75 by O 4 parcelas de $20.75 by O 4 parcelas de $20.75 by O 4 parcelas de $20.75 by O 4 parcelas de $20.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 07 de fev. - 08 de fev.
- Self:89., 3% poliéster 10., 7% viscose
Contrast: 98% recycled polyester, 2% spandex
Lining: 98% recycled polyester, 2% spandex
- Made in China
- Dry clean
- Partially lined
- Hidden back zipper closure
- Cowl neckline
Corset style back tie
- Velvet eyelet fabric overlay
- Revolve Style No. FORL-WD1048
- Manufacturer Style No. CD2756-FA22
- Modeled in size S.
- Shoulder seam to hem measures approx 44.5" in length
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10", Waist 25, Bust 31, Hips 35
- Guia de Tamanho
Derived from those sun-soaked Lemonade Stand Days designers and owners, Gillian Mahin and Laura Hall are the masterminds behind the line For Love & Lemons. Born in Wyoming, finding their style niche in Australia and now based in Los Angeles, the collection is anything but conventional-rebelling against the standards of modern society. The line taunts with intrigue as a clash of colors and patterns are evoked by chic separates and devious dresses. Where the modern gypsy is punk, For Love & Lemons is a brand to relate to, for that girl that doesn't follow trends, she makes them.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.