Bronx and Banco
Bronx and Banco
O 4 parcelas de $252.25 by O 4 parcelas de $252.25 by O 4 parcelas de $252.25 by O 4 parcelas de $252.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 28 de set. - 29 de set.
- Self 1: 95% poly, 5% spandex
Self 2: 50% cotton, 28% nylon, 22% viscose
- Feito na China
- Dry clean only
- Brief lining with hidden back zipper and gusset snap button closure
- Braided neckline with back hook and eye closure
- Strappy cut-out bodice with sheen finish
- Fringe skirt overlay with sparkle threading throughout
- Revolve Style No. BROR-WD374
- Manufacturer Style No. BB-13-066
Launched in 2009, Bronx and Banco encapsulates a sophisticated, chic and sexy design signature with a playful sensibility that reflects the impeccable style of the label's Founder and Creative Director, Natalie DeBanco. With a strong love of all things sartorial and a rich family history that is immersed within the international fashion industry, Natalie identified a gap in the market for high-end, affordable, classic and chic clothing that would be the best friend of the Australian career girl who can turn her outfits from day to night with the addition of a designer heel. It was in Sydney's iconic Bondi Beach that this idea turned into a reality and Bronx and Banco was born.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.