Retinol Skin Booster
O 4 parcelas de $41.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 10 de fev. - 11 de fev.
Perfect for both new and seasoned Retinol users, MZ Skin Retinol Skin Booster is a lightweight night serum that utilizes the skin-renewing power of Encapsulated Retinol to re-build, smooth and repair the skin's surface. Retinol, a derivative of Vitamin A, is highly regarded for its youthful properties, and in encapsulated form helps to enhance skin penetration in a gentle, slow-release manner to reduce irritation. With a high strength of 2%, this transformative ingredient helps increase the rate of skin turnover, as it amplifies collagen production and protects against free radicals for younger-looking, more radiant skin.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
- Not suitable for those who are pregnant
- Free of Parabens, Silicones, Mineral Oil, GMOs, Petrolatum, SLS and Phthalates
- 20 ml
- Revolve Style No. MZSK-WU16
- Manufacturer Style No. MZ-220520
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- When starting a retinol-based treatment program, begin using twice a week and increase to nightly once skin is accustomed
- For seasoned retinol users, apply 1 pipette nightly to treat face, eye contour and neck. Increase to 2 pipettes for the decolletage and 3 for arms, shoulders and hands
- When using retinol, using SPF 30 or above daily is essential
Ethyl Macadamiate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phospholipids, Retinol, Tocopherol, Parfum (Fragrance), Malic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Created by Dr. Maryam Zamani, MZ SKIN is a luxurious and functional skincare range from London's premier Aesthetic Doctor and Oculoplastic Surgeon, who is widely referred to as 'The Eye Doctor'. With her vast experience in surgery and skin rejuvenation, as well as her knowledge of medical-grade formulas, Dr. Zamani is regarded as a pioneering female in high-performance skincare - an industry that is largely dominated by male doctors. Her capsule collection has changed the perception of clinical skincare from purely functional to a sensory experience. The collection is an alchemy of medical know-how and opulent textures. Each product is carefully formulated with pioneering ingredients and trusted actives, to deliver the essence of beautiful skin: age-defying luminosity.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.