Clean Rinse Clarifying Scalp Serum
O 4 parcelas de $12.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 05 de dez. - 07 de dez.
Sunday Riley's Clean Rinse Clarifying Scalp Serum is infused with AHAs & BHAs to clarify the scalp of product buildup, excess oil, dead skin, and pollution for a cleaner, healthier-looking scalp and refreshed hair. This clarifying scalp serum is formulated in a gentle, micellar water base to lift away dirt as it rinses out of your hair. Free fatty acids, Jasmine Essential Oil, and Rosewater rehydrate the scalp, without making the hair oily, for a full-spectrum, clarifying, cleansing, and hydrating rinse-off scalp treatment.Key Ingredients:- Glycolic Acid: AHA that exfoliates the surface of the scalp, removing hair follicle-clogging debris and styling product build-up from the hair and scalp- Salicylic Acid: BHA that dissolves sebum buildup inside of the follicle to support optimum hair health- Rose Clay: A gentle, astringent clay that pulls impurities from the scalp- Witch Hazel: A natural astringent to remove product residue without stripping the scalp- Vitamin & Mineral Complex: A blend of panthenol, calcium, zinc, and vitamins B, C & E to support healthy hair growth
- Suitable for all hair types
- Free of Phthalates, Sulfates, Parabens, Gluten and Soy
- 4 fl oz/ 120 ml
- Revolve Style No. SRIL-WU41
- Manufacturer Style No. CLNR-120-US-FG
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Create small parts in hair with the nozzle tip, squeeze the bottle and apply serum to the scalp. Massage well and keep in for a minimum of 3 minutes and up to 30 minutes
- Rinse well, then follow with shampoo as usual (because Clean Rinse has a micellar water base, you may not need much shampoo, if any at all)
- Can be used several times per week, depending on your level of buildup
Water/Eau/Aqua, Propanediol, Glycolipids, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylte/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Quaternium-80, Polysorbate 20, Zinc PCA, Kaolin, Menthyl nicotinate, Glycolic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Pentylene Glycol, Urea, Niacinadmide, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Benzoate, Jasminum Sambac Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCI, Alcohol, Glycine, Fructose, Inositol, Lactil Acid, Bisabolol, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Bold formulations, innovative technology, instant results - that's what Sunday Riley stands for. Every product reflects Sunday's belief that in order for results to count, they have to be visible and fast. Each Sunday Riley product is a powerful, targeted treatment designed to visibly improve the quality of your skin, including the signs of aging, dryness, oiliness, acne, dehydration, and the appearance of pores and discoloration. Each high-tech, carefully crafted formula delivers instant results with long term payoff, for truly game changing skincare.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.