x REVOLVE Goddess Gown
Bronx and Banco
Bronx and Banco
Espera-se que esteja em estoque : 04/30/23 - 05/10/23
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
- 95% poly, 5% spandex
- Made in China
- Dry clean only
- Hidden back zipper with lace-up back tie closure
- Dual front slits
- Metallic threading throughout
- Revolve Style No. BROR-WD390
- Manufacturer Style No. BB-14-081BLU
- Modeled in size S.
- Shoulder seam to shortest hem measures approx 25.5" and to longest hem approx 63" in length
- Model Measurements: Height 5'9", Waist 24", Bust 32", Hips 34"
- Guia de Tamanho
Launched in 2009, Bronx and Banco encapsulates a sophisticated, chic and sexy design signature with a playful sensibility that reflects the impeccable style of the label's Founder and Creative Director, Natalie DeBanco. With a strong love of all things sartorial and a rich family history that is immersed within the international fashion industry, Natalie identified a gap in the market for high-end, affordable, classic and chic clothing that would be the best friend of the Australian career girl who can turn her outfits from day to night with the addition of a designer heel. It was in Sydney's iconic Bondi Beach that this idea turned into a reality and Bronx and Banco was born.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.