Karina Tuck Midi Dress
Espera-se que esteja em estoque : 04/19/23 - 04/29/23
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Made in Australia
- Hand wash
- Pull-on styling
- Gathered fabric at waist
- Midweight crepe ponte fabric
- Revolve Style No. BECA-WD483
- Manufacturer Style No. H22-10607
- Modeled in size 8/S.
- Shoulder seam to hem measures approx 50" in length
- Model Measurements: Height 5'9.5", Waist 23", Bust 32", Hips 34"
- Guia de Tamanho
From the moment Becky Cooper and Bridget Yorston met a design school, they knew their acquaintance was destined for greater things. A shared vision to manage their friendship with a business partnership has led to a formidable force on the Australian fashion scene. BEC & BRIDGE strikes a fine balance between aspirational and achievable fashion, a niche its creators have worked hard to perfect since the labels inception in 2003. It is the pairs meticulous eye for detail coupled with the ability to be commercially savvy with their designs that sets them apart from their peers. A strong design aesthetic underlies each collection and resonates with their signature style: contoured lined and sleek silhouettes. The look is the epitome of modern, sophisticated and chic. BEC & BRIDGE is renowned for its innovative take on the party dress, as well as a refined collection of chic separates in fresh and vibrant color palettes.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.