Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
O 4 parcelas de $4.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 22 de mar. - 23 de mar.
Refine uneven skin tone and texture with this resurfacing face wash. Formulated with Glycolic Acid and a soothing blend of Chamomile, Marshmallow, Sage, St. John's Wort, and Yarrow, Mario Badescu's Glycolic Foaming Cleanser is the brightening solution that deep cleans pores, promotes radiance, and minimizes the appearance of dry fine lines and uneven skin tone.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, and oily skin
Targets concerns of tone, texture, pores, dullness, and fine lines
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Phthalates and Gluten
- 6 fl oz/ 177 ml
- This item is not available to ship to Australia
- Revolve Style No. MBAD-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. 01429
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Replace your regular cleanser 1 - 3 times a week (1 - 2 times for dry to combination skin, and 2 - 3 times for combination and oily skin)
- Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Not to be used as a daily face wash
- Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use
Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Triethanolamine, Althaea Officinalis (Marsh Mallow) Leaf/Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citral, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Simple, gentle & effective skin care. Mario Badescu had a vision to bring to New York City his European-style facials - and it was in 1967, out of his two-room Manhattan apartment, when the world-renowned salon and product line were born. News of his unique philosophy and loyal following (which included a star-studded roster of in-the-know New Yorkers) quickly spread and Badescu's home-turned-studio flourished. Over 50 years later, Mario Badescu is the name that continues to transcend generations and span the entire life-cycle of skin: from powerful acne solutions to potent anti-aging treatments, the brand customizes regimens for every skin type and concern imaginable.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.