Vinoperfect Dark Spot Serum
O 4 parcelas de $20.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 31 de mar. - 01 de abr.
CAUDALIE Vinoperfect Dark Spot Serum is a highly concentrated, oil-free serum that reduces the appearance of dark spots, evens skin tone, and boosts radiance. Its lightweight formula visibly reduces the appearance of discoloration due to sun damage, acne scars, age and melasma for all skin tones. Formulated with Patented Vine Sap Viniferine, which is 62x more effective than Vitamin C to brighten, visibly diminish + prevent dark spot appearance and even skin tone. Olive Squalane is a non-greasy, hydrating ingredient that delivers moisture. Biomimetic Emulsifier enhances Viniferine's brightening efficacy. It's the same cult-favorite brightening serum, now 3.9x more effective, PEG-free, and in new sustainable packaging.
- Suitable for combination, normal, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of sunspots, look of acne scars, melasma, age spots, dullness, and loss of firmness and elasticity
- 100% recyclable packaging, sustainable, non-photosensitizing, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Oil, Parabens, PEGs, Silicone, and Sulfates
- 1 oz/ 30 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU43
- Manufacturer Style No. 324
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply AM & PM to face, neck and décolleté
- Follow with Vinoperfect Instant Brightening Moisturizer for best results
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cococaprylate/Caprate, Squalane, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Bisabolol, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance) (243/032). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.