Vinosource Hydra Moisturizing Mask
O 4 parcelas de $10.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 02 de out. - 04 de out.
CAUDALIE Vinosource Hydra Moisturizing Mask is an ultra-moisturizing formula to rescue dry, irritated, red, or dehydrated skin. This rich, dewy mask is infused with Organic Grape Water, enriched in polysaccharides and minerals, to soothe any redness and irritation while repairing Centella Asiatica helps replenish skin's moisture barrier. Ideal for sensitive skin, it's also safe to use as an eye mask or leave overnight for intense hydration.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of dryness, redness, and uneven texture
- 16% PCR plastic recyclable tube, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Silicone, and Gluten
- 2.5 fl oz/ 75 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU49
- Manufacturer Style No. 338
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply twice a week, to face and eye contour
- Remove excess after 10 minutes or leave on overnight
Aqua/Water/Eau, Polylactic Acid, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Menthol, Sodium Phytate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional (166/022). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.