Vinotherapist Replenishing Vegan Body Butter
O 4 parcelas de $9.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 03 de out. - 04 de out.
The soothing Vinotherapist Replenishing Vegan Body Butter relieves itching, intensely nourishes for 24 hours, and repairs the driest skin for long-lasting comfort. It replenishes the skin's hydration barrier using the perfect quantity of plant lipids to make it visibly smoother and softer.
- Suitable for dry skin
Targets concerns of dryness
- Recyclable packaging, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Parrafin
- 250 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU68
- Manufacturer Style No. 362
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Morning and evening, warm a small quantity of Vinotherapist Body Butter between your hands and apply it all over your body starting from your feet upwards.
- Concentrate on rough and very dry areas on the body like the elbows and knees.
Acrylates, Aluminum Salts, Animal Musks/Fats/Oils, Benzophenones and related compounds, Butoxyethanol, Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), Butylated hydroxytulolene (BHT) under 0.1% , Carbon Black or Black 2, Coal Tar, Ethanolamines, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde Releasing Agents, Hydroquinone, Lead and Lead Acetate, Mercury + Mercury Compounds (Thimerisol), Methoxyethanol, Methyl Cellosolve, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, Mineral Oil, Nanomaterials (restrictions for specific nanomaterials only), Oxybenzone, Parabens, Petrolatum and Parrafin (USP grade only), Phenoxyethanol under 1%, Phthalates, Plastic Microbeads, Polyacrylamide & Acrylamide, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Styrene, Sulfates, Talc (no detection of asbestos) , Toluene, Triclosan and Triclocarban, Undisclosed Synthetic Fragrance (under 1% and formulated without Acetaldehyde, Acetone, Acetonitrile, Benzalkonium chloride, BPA, EDTA, Methylene chloride, PTFE, PFOA), 1, 4, Dioxane (ingredients must comply with impurity thresholds), Octinoxate, PFAS compounds, Nitromusks and Polycyclic Musks, Ethoxylated Ingredients (including PEGS or polyethylene glycol must meet contamination limits for 1?4 Dioxane and ethylene oxide), Cyclic Silicones, EDTA and derivatives (allowed if no technical substitute under 0.2%). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.