Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUAR COMPRANDO
Encased in a sky-inspired canister, this limited edition beautyblender features the same material as the original no. 1 sponge that quickly blends makeup for an easy application and flawless, skin-like finish. The super-soft, scent-free foam feels light as a cloud and expands to twice its size when wet. The open cell structure allows it to be "full" when wet, so makeup product sits on top of the sponge, rather than being absorbed, for less makeup waste. Get professional results, no matter your skills, with this easy-to-use tool.
- In Topaz
- 360° edgeless, high-definition cosmetic tool prevents lines and streaks for a seamless application
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Latex, Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates
- Revolve Style No. BEAB-WU29
- Manufacturer Style No. 26309
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Wet with water for each use. Squeeze out excess liquid, using a towel if necessary
- Bounce foundation, bb cream, powder or any other base and complexion product across the face for flawless results
- Cleanse with your favorite Blendercleanser formula after each use to remove makeup & grime. Replace every 3 - 6 months upon signs of wear and tear
It all started with a pretty pink pouf. Beautyblender has been transforming the face of makeup application since 2003. Created by celebrity makeup artist Rea Ann Silva, the original beautyblender was designed as the ultimate tool to apply, blend, and perfect foundation without losing precious product to disposable sponges. Since then, the brand has been committed to producing innovative tools aimed at shaking up the makeup world.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.