something for immunity
O 4 parcelas de $5.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 08 de fev. - 10 de fev.
Say goodbye to sneezes, stuffy noses, and sick days with biocol labs something for immunity. These easy-to-take ampoules contain an optimized mixture of shiitake, echinacea and copper, which contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Helps stimulate the body's natural defenses and provides anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps support the natural antimicrobial function of the body
- May reduce the time of a common cold by up to 30%
- 7 x 0.5 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. BICL-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. SOMETHING FOR IMMUNITY
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Take one ampoule per day for seven days, at breakfast, pure or diluted in water or juice
- Gently break the ampoule on both sides with a cloth.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration; this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Ingredients per 1 ampoule: echinacea extract 900 mg, propolis extract 400 mg, shiitake extract 250 mg, acerola extract 200 mg, copper (cupric sulfate) 3,9 mg (1 mg of cu), selenium (sodium selenite) 183,5?g (55?g of se), demineralized water, potassium sorbate, citric acid, glycerine, sorbitol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
We're not made to take chemicals. So why do we take them to get better? biocol labs is the post-chemical pharmacy, creating the health essentials for the modern men and women, which traditional healthcare doesn't provide. It was founded in 1977 in Lisbon, with the mission of making chemicals redundant through nature and science. Welcome to the post-chemical society. Feel free to stay forever.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.