Vinosource Hydra Overnight Recovery Oil
O 4 parcelas de $12.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 09 de fev. - 10 de fev.
Wake up to soft, hydrated, radiant-looking skin with CAUDALIE's Vinosource Hydra Overnight Recovery Oil, a reparative treatment oil for dry and sensitive skin. Formulated with a blend of 100% natural plant & essential oils to replenish skin's moisture barrier, this non-greasy 'dry oil' quickly absorbs and leaves a delicate rose scent. Organic Grape Seed Oil nourishes, repairs, and regenerates, Organic Jojoba Oil hydrates and moisturizes, while Rose Essential Oil soothes and reduces visible redness.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of dryness, redness, and uneven texture
- 100% recyclable glass bottle, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Silicone, and Gluten
- 1 fl oz/ 30 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU50
- Manufacturer Style No. 332
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply 6 drops in the PM, alone or before your moisturizer
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Citronellol, Linalool, Citral, Farnesol, Limonene, Eugenol (173/006). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.