Supernova Violet Moisturizing Style Cream
O 4 parcelas de $7.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 14 de jun. - 16 de jun.
Your hair will beam with supernatural shine thanks to amika Supernova Moisture and Shine Cream. This supreme leave-in cream weightlessly provides superior hydration and lightweight conditioning, leaving hair soft and smooth with brilliant shine. It's infused with Sea Buckthorn Oil, which is rich in vitamins C and A, antioxidants, and healthy omega fatty acids.
- Butylene Glycol, an organic alcohol primarily used in skincare products as both a humectant and slip agent, helps to boost hair's ability to retain moisture while providing a silky, smooth texture
- Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids restore shine and smoothness to hair, making it look and feel healthy again
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free, gluten-free, color-safe, and cruelty-free
- 3.3 fl oz
- This item is not available to ship to China
- Revolve Style No. AIKA-WU126
- Manufacturer Style No. AM50.18168
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Distribute throughout damp hair and style as usual
- Can also be used on dry hair to tame flyaways or refresh dry ends
Water/Eau/Aqua, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethiconol, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Fruit/Seed Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Mica, Sorbitan Isostearate, Potassium Dimethicone PEG-7 Panthenyl Phosphate, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Sarcosinate, Isohexadecane, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Citronellol, Coumarin, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Amika is committed to curating haircare and styling tools fit for a lifestyle of self-expression and rebellion against conformity and the mundane. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection, amika believes in an evolving and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while injecting a sunny disposition into haircare.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.