Labo Eyelid Lifting Treatment Grade 3
The Labo Eyelid Lifting Treatment Grade 3 by Fillerina provides a lifting effect on skin laxity that helps reduce the appearance of the sagging signs on the facial features of the upper part of the face. It contains Lifteina Complex, consisting of 9 ingredients whose absorption is supported by Labo Skin Technology: 2 of the ingredients play a mechanical effect and the remaining 7 a dermo-cosmetic biological effect. These components work synergistically and specifically on the skin of the upper part of the face, in particular on eyelids, eyebrows and forehead for the contours to appear tauter and more lifted.
- Includes: Labo Eyelid Lifting Treatment Grade 3 (20 ml), Labo Eyelid Lifting Cream Grade 3 (10 ml)
- Grade 3 targets severe sagging and skin laxity
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, and Formaldehyde
- Revolve Style No. FINR-WU38
- Manufacturer Style No. LELTG3
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- In the PM, cleanse face thoroughly. Draw up 0.5 ml of product with the applicator and release it on the palm of the hand. Spread half of it on the outer corner of the right eye and half on the outer corner of the left eye
- Then draw up another 0.5 ml of product, release it on the palm of the hand and spread half of it on the forehead above the right eyebrow arch and half above the left eyebrow arch
- Spread a uniform layer of product on the outer corners of the eyes and on the eyelids with sideway movements outwards and towards the temples and on the forehead with upward movements - do not massage. Repeat every 24 hours (PM) for 16 consecutive nights
Gel: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pullulan, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Alanine, Glycine, Carbomer, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Darutoside, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Pentylene Glycol, Decylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Lecithin, Proline, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Tropolone. Cream: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Pullulan, Glyceryl Stearate, Isoamyl Cocoate, PEG- 20 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-11, Alanine, Glycine, Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Dimethicone, Darutoside, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Lecithin, Proline, Sorbitol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Decylene Glycol, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Amodimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Caprylate, Triethanolamine. Contains a sunscreen to protect product color. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Since 2007, Labo has been conducting research geared towards finding a cosmetic method of plumping the cutaneous tissues through a very special use of Hyaluronic Acid, a substance that is renowned for its effectiveness in binding large quantities of water molecules in the skin. 2012 saw the release of Fillerina, a replenishing treatment for at-home use is a topical cosmetic product to be utilized for 14 days. The formulation of Fillerina Gel associates 6 different types of conveyed Hyaluronic Acids with different molecular weights and structures, with a diversified action in the various cutaneous layers, to facilitate the filling in and plumping up of tissues.
O 4 parcelas de $48.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 07 de dez. - 08 de dez.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.