SÉRUM HIDRATANTE MUCH PLUMPER SKIN
O 4 parcelas de $8.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 28 de set. - 29 de set.
Designed to deeply replenish even extremely dry or dehydrated skin, Much Plumper Skin boosts and seals in moisture levels, giving bouncy, radiant skin. The four types of hyaluronic acid offers multi-targeted hydration, penetrating deep within the skin's barrier to protect you from dehydration and prevents trans-epidermal water loss.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Targets concerns of firmness, dehydration, and brightening.
- Vegan, cruelty-free, and fragrance-free.
- Revolve Style No. GOTR-WU17
- Manufacturer Style No. GTMP030B
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Pat 3-4 drops of serum onto cleanses, damp skin.
- Follow with face oils, moisturizer, and if its AM, finish with SPF.
Water, aloe vera leaf juice, propanediol, panthenol, sodium lactate, gluconolactone, acetyl hexapeptide-8, sodium hyaluronate, sodium pca, sodium acetylated hylauronate, calcium gluconate, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate, diutan gum, carrageenan, pentylene glycol, glucose, pantolactone, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium benzoate, lactic acid, sodium hydroxide. *Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Go-To was founded in Australia by former beauty editor Zoe Foster Blake. Zo had spent years using and reviewing all types of skin care products, and receiving feedback from women about what worked, what didn't work and what was just straight-up confusing. Go-To makes products that are packed full of powerful and worry-free ingredients. They want to ensure your skin is healthy, happy and glowing but they also want to make sure you don't take it too seriously. Skin care should be fun and they want their customers to enjoy looking after their skin - and have a good time while doing so.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.