Honey Infused Hair Oil
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi
O 4 parcelas de $22.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 31 de mar. - 01 de abr.
Straight from the hair goddess herself comes Gisou: a hair oil infused with Honey from Negin Mirsalehi's family bee garden, which contains a blend of minerals, amino acids and antioxidants that's formulated to rebuild and repair. This key ingredient, along with Coconut and Almond Oils, maintains the hair's natural moisture, resulting in stronger, healthier tresses.
- Promotes hair repair and rejuvenation
- Free of Sulfates
- 3.4 fl oz/ 100 ml
- Revolve Style No. GISU-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. 40100-100
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply 1 - 2 drops (depending on the thickness and length of your hair) at the start of your styling routine, making sure the oil has been absorbed by the hair before styling
- Dispense 1 - 2 drops in the palm of your hand, warm it up by rubbing between your fingers, then gently run through dry hair to reduce flyaways and achieve instant shine
- For an intensive overnight treatment, apply two full droppers to dry hair and pay extra attention to the tips. Wrap with a towel, and rinse and shampoo in the morning. Can also be added to your favorite hair mask to boost nourishment
Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Trisiloxane, Mirsalehi Honey, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, CI 47000 (Yellow 11), Tocopherol, CI 26100 (Red 17), Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Gisou is a honey-based haircare line founded by Negin Mirsalehi using ingredients harvested from the Mirsalehi bee garden. Due to its incredible moisturizing and softening properties, Gisou believes that honey is a magical elixir. After receiving countless questions about her shiny, voluminous hair from her social media followers, Mirsalehi founded Gisou in 2015. Since then, the brand has continued to offer high-quality, bee-based hair products that are as effective as they are beautiful.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.