Daily Skin Softening Water
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUAR COMPRANDO
Easily take care of dead skin cells and whiteheads with Klairs Daily Skin Softening Water, a water-like exfoliating toner that quickly absorbs into the skin with no irritation or stickiness. It contains Sugarcane Extract, a natural exfoliant, and a small amount (0.15%) of Citric Acid that causes the lowest irritation among AHAs. Featuring a pH level of 4.41, the toner also contains 45% Cucumber Water that delivers rich hydration and refreshing sensation to soothe dry skin that the exfoliation might cause.
- Suitable for combination and hypersensitive skin - ideal for those with excessive dead skin cells and whiteheads
- 45% Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- 500 ml
- This item is not available to ship to Europe, United Kingdom
- Revolve Style No. KLAI-WU18
- Manufacturer Style No. KLA142
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After cleansing, even out your skin texture using a cotton pad soaked in the toner
- Layer the toner on the area with excessive dead skin cells or sebum by pressing lightly with a cotton pad or the palm of your hand
- Continue your routine with essence, cream, and so on
Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Aqua (Water), Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Glycerin, Betaine, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.