O 4 parcelas de $5.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 10 de fev. - 11 de fev.
This ultra-gentle conditioner softens, hydrates and detangles hair while respecting the natural balance of the scalp. The dermatologist and pediatric-tested formula is delicate enough to be used daily and is perfect for the whole family. Formulated with Organically farmed Oats from Klorane's own land in the southwest of France, Oat milk extract softens the hair and helps protect the natural balance of the scalp. The product is produced with a short supply chain of just 29 miles to ensure 100% traceability.
- Suitable for all hair types + sensitive scalps and safe for color-treated hair
Ideal for children ages 3+
- Dermatologist and pediatric tested, 96% natural origin, 50% recycled tube, hypoallergenic, biodegradable & vegan
- Free of Sulfates, Silicone, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Essential Oil, Artificial Dyes, Phthalates, and DEA
- 6.7 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. KLOR-WU109
- Manufacturer Style No. P0006605
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to hair lengths and ends
- Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes, then rinse
Water (Aqua)*. Cetyl Alcohol*. Ethylhexyl Palmitate*. Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine*. Dicaprylyl Carbonate*. Cetearyl Alcohol*. 1,2-Hexanediol. Avena Sativa (Oat) Leaf/Stem Extract (Avena Sativa Leaf/Stem Extract)*. Benzoic Acid. Cetearyl Glucoside*. Fragrance (Parfum). Lactic Acid*. Sclerotium Gum. Tocopherol*. *Natural origin ingredients. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
KLORANE was founded on a passion for plants and nature. Since 1965, botanists, agronomists, and pharmacists have been observing and cultivating plants to extract original active ingredients for KLORANE products. Each plant is carefully selected based on the specific needs that its properties address. As explorers of the plant kingdom, formulators at KLORANE study every possible extract to discover its potential benefits. Through their products, KLORANE conveys its core brand values: authenticity, simplicity and safety. They continually strive to understand hair and its components, all while focusing on the benefits of natural ingredients.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.