Plant Power Alter Eco
O 4 parcelas de $2.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 03 de out. - 05 de out.
Nails.INC has taken mani matters into their own hands to welcome their cleanest recruits yet: Plant Power. As part of an award-winning 73% plant-based nail polish collection, every trending shade is long lasting and quick drying. The revolutionary formula is 21 free (free from formaldehyde, acetone, parabens, and 18 other nasty ingredients), vegan, cruelty free, and halal friendly. The collection is the kindest and purest formulation yet, with no compromise on color quality or wear time. Nail.INC's iconic cap has also been switched up to a totally compostable, 100% FSC-certified ash wooden cap, worn atop the staple Venetian glass bottle. Become part of the Plant Power revolution and be kind to your nails, and the planet too.
- In Alter Eco- lilac
- Vegan, cruelty-free, 21-free, gluten-free, and halal friendly
- Formulated without animal derivatives, acetone, benzophenones, toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, phthalates, toluamide/epoxy resin, synthetic fragrance, cyclic silicones, parabens, styrene acrylates, camphor, bisphenol A, xylene, dibutyl phthalat
- 0.47 oz/ 14mL combined
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. NAIR-WU42
- Manufacturer Style No. 13659
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply one coat of Nails.INC's NailKale Superfood Base Coat (sold separately)
- Follow with two coats of Plant Power polish
- Finish with Nails.INC's Plant Power top coat for longer lasting glossy results (sold separately)
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Alcohol, Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, Benzoguanamine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract, Diacetone Alcohol, Dimethicone, Water (Aqua), Hexanal, Lauraldehyde, Maltodextrin, Octocrylene, Hea Ipdi Isocyanurate Trimer/Polycaprolactone Diol Copolymer, Tocopherol, Tris-Hea Ipdi Isocyanurate Trimer, Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) *Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by Thea Green MBE in 1999, Nails.INC is an award-winning nail brand known for its luxury nail bars & never seen before product innovation. Each and every one of their formulations across nail and beauty have been tried and tested on real humans. They have learned to speak your skin's language, uncomplicate your beauty regime, and understand what you and your nails really need.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.