Phytojoba Moisturizing Mask
O 4 parcelas de $6.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 10 de fev. - 11 de fev.
Indulge dull and distressed hair with PHYTO Phytojoba Moisturizing Mask, a deeply hydrating, shine-enhancing treatment that weightlessly restores softness and luster to dry hair. Enriched with jojoba oil, this rich mask melts into hair to intensely moisturize and detangle. A unique concentration of Angelica Root Extract and Sweet Orange essential oil imparts glossy shine and vitality. With every use, hair regains softness and elasticity.
- Jojoba milk strengthens the hydrolipid film to limit the evaporation of water for optimal hydration levels
- Pea proteins provide humectant properties, retaining water molecules present in the environment to help moisturize hair
- Free of sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, petrochemicals, gluten, mineral oil, and talc
- 5.29 oz
- Revolve Style No. PHYO-WU22
- Manufacturer Style No. PH10026A31590
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Pour a small amount in the palm of the hands, energetically work into a lather, and apply on the lengths of the hair
- For express care, leave on for 1-2 minutes
- For intense care, leave on for 5-7 minutes depending on the thickness of the hair
Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract. Cetearyl Alcohol. Cetyl Alcohol. Aqua / Water / Eau. Behentrimonium Chloride. Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil. Hydroxyethylcellulose. Phenoxyethanol. Cetrimonium Chloride. Parfum / Fragrance. Chlorphenesin. Hydrolyzed Pea Protein. Polyquaternium-53. Disodium Phosphate. Sodium Phosphate. Citric Acid. Polysorbate 60. Tetrasodium Edta. Glycerin. Potassium Sorbate. Coumarin. 416a-1. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by French celebrity hairdresser Patrick Ales, all PHYTO formulas are conceived with a solution in mind and are carefully created to efficiently treat and address your hair and scalp concerns, naturally. Born in salon and made in Paris since 1969, PHYTO products provide an innovative, botanical and efficient answer to several hair & scalp concerns.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.