Rose Hair & Body Oil
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUAR COMPRANDO
An oil that can do both: OUAI's Rose Hair & Body Oil. A blend of Absinthium, Shea, and Rosehip Oil works to nourish and protect strands, lock in moisture, and impart a glowing finish to your skin and hair.
- Smooths hair and acts as a hydrating skin treatment
- Rose, bergamot, lychee, and white musk impart a gorgeous fragrance
- Free of parabens and silicone
- 3 fl oz/ 98.9 ml
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico, United Kingdom
- Revolve Style No. OUAR-WU27
- Manufacturer Style No. FG-0720-A-00
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply a pump from mid-length to ends of hair before styling to protect against heat damage while sealing in moisture and shine
- Rub a thin layer into skin to soften, hydrate, and illuminate
- Massage into pulse points for an extra dose of fragrance
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, C15-19 Alkane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Olus (Vegetable Oil/Huile Vgtale), Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, CI 26100 (Red 17). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by hair stylist to the stars Jen Atkin, OUAI - pronounced "way" - originated HAIRGOALS. The mane addicts at OUAI believe that life is hard and looking good should be easy. That's why their line of luxury shampoos, conditioners, and styling products was designed to nourish hair and bring out its natural beauty - no glam squad necessary.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.