Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUAR COMPRANDO
Body-safe and designed with expert advice from gynecologists and sexologists, smile makers vibrators were made for the woman who takes her pleasure seriously. Small but mighty, the Surfer is a powerful entry-level vibrator. Fully waterproof and remarkably discreet, this portable external vibrator can be taken anywhere, in or out of the water. Designed to delight with its 3-speed motor, the Surfer is perfect to take on your next vacay for some travel-sized fun.
- 100% waterproof and phthalate-free
- Made of cryogenically polished and USFDA-approved body-safe silicone
- 3 speeds and 1 pulsation mode
- Up to 4 hours of use with just 1 AAA battery
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. SMKR-WU5
- Manufacturer Style No. 20.10.0005
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
One rainy weekend in April 2002, one of the smile makers founders felt adventurous and walked into a sex shop to buy a vibrator, but was truly disappointed. Why was everything so tasteless and offensive? It felt unfair to women. They studied the market and two facts became evident: first, demand for sexual wellbeing products is universal; and second, the shopping environment, product design and quality were unappealing to women. No brand was speaking respectfully to women. Knowing they had to change this, they decided to make a difference and in 2013, Smile Makers was born. The idea was simple - to create the best product experience, build a brand that women love, and sell only in everyday environments and never in sex shops. Their mission is to normalize the perception of female sexuality, and their goal is to make buying sexual wellness products as normal as buying a toothbrush or tampon.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.