SOS (Save Our Skin) Facial Spray
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUAR COMPRANDO
The solution to angry skin, the SOS Facial Spray helps soothe irritation and defends against daily damage from skin's everyday stressors, including makeup, sweat, grime and pollution. SOS maximizes the power of your skin's defense system by strengthening the skin barrier and supporting its natural renewal process. Featuring Hypochlorous Acid, a naturally occurring organic compound found in your body's own defense system, and a skin-happy pH of 4.5 to calm and renew stressed out skin. Same cult fave formula, new 100% recycled packaging. Tower 28's new packaging is made entirely of 100% post-consumer resin (recycled plastic). Bottle is also fully recyclable, just remove cap.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Essential Oils, Fragrance, Animal By-Products, Sulfates, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan and Triclocarban
- 4 oz / 120 ml
- Revolve Style No. TOEI-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. T005-04-0000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use daily AM/PM on freshly cleansed skin and let dry before using moisturizer
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Chloride, Hypochlorous Acid. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Tower 28 Beauty is the first beauty brand that's 100% clean, vegan, and free of every known skin irritant. Their products are designed for sensitive skin and made for all. Everything is rigorously dermatologist and allergy tested - plus, it's all made in USA. They're inspired by the effortless California lifestyle, and even borrowed their name from a real lifeguard tower in Santa Monica. A meeting spot for locals, it symbolizes everything they believe in: community, healthy fun, and clean living. Tower 28 Beauty is the magic of that easy breezy day at the beach.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.