Noir Lash Tint
Espera-se que esteja em estoque : 02/24/23 - 03/06/23
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Precisely defined, denser-looking lashes that last all day - with just one sweep. The Noir Lash Tint features a Japanese-made metal "brush" that allows you to coat every single lash-even the shortest, hardest to reach hairs-all the way down to the roots. The smooth, intense-black formula, exclusive to Surratt, creates the effect of elongated, fuller lashes, from corner to corner. No flaking or smudging.
- In Black
- Fast-drying, long-wearing, and water-resistant
- 2.2 ml
- Revolve Style No. SURR-WU115
- Manufacturer Style No. SB014-01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Before application, prep lashes with our Relevee Lash Curler (sold separately). For complete coverage, swipe the metal brush from the root of the lashes all the way to the ends.
- For precise definition, sweep on one coat. For increased density, use two. For extreme volume, use three or more coats to build without bulk
- For gentle but thorough removal, use an oil-based eye makeup remover
Isododecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethysiloxsilicate, Propylene, Carbonate, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin Palmitate, Aluminum Disterate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Surratt was born in Japan, inspired by the design aesthetic and master craftsmanship of the culture and brought to life through raw New York sensibility. Founded by visionary makeup artist Troy Surratt, this sophisticated, superior quality makeup delivers uncomplicated, professional level results. From the beauty obsessed to the pro and non-pro alike, Surratt puts artistry at everyone's fingertips. Fueled by an eye toward ingenious innovation and exquisite beauty, Surratt draws on texture, technique, and technology for next-level product personalization, delivering an elevated experience through customizable products, superior formulations, and unrivaled functionality.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.