Egg Cream Mask (Pore Tightening)
Too Cool For School
Too Cool For School
Estimated Delivery : 03 de fev. - 04 de fev.
Drenched in nutrient-rich egg yolk, egg white, and skin-refining actives, Too Cool For School's Egg Cream Mask (Tightening) delivers visible results in as little as 20 minutes. This skin-fitting microfiber sheet mask comfortably adheres to all facial contours for effective delivery of the concentrated serum.
- Albumen (egg white extract) diminishes the appearance of pores, while Vinegar Extract clarifies and eliminates topical skin bacteria
- Suited for oily and combination skin types
- Formulated without parabens, sulfates, and mineral oil
- 1 mask
- Revolve Style No. TCOL-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. EG1003
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Remove mask from packaging and pull mesh off slowly, then discard
- Apply microfiber mask to fit the contours of the face
- Press mask gently and leave on for 10-20 minutes; peel off mask and massage remaining serum into skin
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, PEG-32, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Panthenol, Albumen Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Dextrin, Vinegar, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Egg Yolk Extract, Disodium EDTA, Parfum. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Too Cool for School is an artistic cosmetic brand focused on creative experimentation and contemporary culture. One of the first South Korean K-Beauty brands to enter the American mainstream market, Too Cool for School was conceived and designed in New York City and the artwork for the first artist collaborative packaging was simultaneously created in London. With its uniqueness, along with high quality, high efficacy products manufactured and developed in South Korea, Too Cool For School entered the US market quickly and set the bar for other Korean Skincare brands. Today, Too Cool For School is one of the most sought out brands in South Korea, setting new standards and advocating artistic expression in beauty culture.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.