O 4 parcelas de $16.25 by Learn more about Afterpay ou Learn more about Zip
Estimated Delivery : 03 de abr. - 05 de abr.
The Lash Treat is a rosewater-infused lash serum that promotes longer, thicker and fuller lashes to enhance your natural beauty. Soy Protein strengthens, conditions and soothes weak lashes. Polypeptides stimulate and speed up the process of the natural lash growth cycle. Aloe Vera Leaf moisturizes the lash a little extra and promotes growth directly. Hyaluronic Acid helps lock water into the lash follicle, providing major hydration and moisture. Rose Flower Extract carries antioxidant and antimicrobial agents to cleanse and nourish the skin. Lash Treat is especially safe for those with sensitive eyes, as it's formulated to stay away from all harsh ingredients like prostaglandin and parabens. It's also safe to use for those wearing lash extensions due to its oil-free formula and won't cause extensions to fall off prematurely. You'll start to see the effects of longer and thicker-looking lashes in just 4 weeks when used daily. Includes Treats Beauty eco-friendly reusable zipper pouch.
- Safe for eyelash extensions and sensitive eyes
- Made in the USA, hypoallergenic, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Sulfates, Oil, Parabens, Formaldehyde, and Prostaglandin
- 0.10 oz/ 3 ml
- Revolve Style No. TBEA-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. LAS-3ML
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply before bed after cleansing and drying your face. Sweep applicator brush along the lash line in the same manner as liquid eyeliner
- Allow one to two minutes for serum to dry. Use daily. Wash your lashes the following morning if you have eyelash extensions
- Once desired results are achieved, use whenever necessary to maintain your results
Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Glycoproteins, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Seed Extract, PVP, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xantham Gum, Alcohol, Niacinamide, Rosa Rugosa Flower Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Citric Acid, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-16, Caprylyl Glycol, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Arginine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Twin sisters Hannah and Haylee Harrison started their journey in the lash industry in 2014. At the age of 21, they opened up their second business together, Treat Yourself Studios, a beauty salon in the heart of Los Angeles. As lash technicians and estheticians, they had one goal in mind - be the best at helping women achieve longer and fuller-looking lashes. However, they saw a huge lack in the lash industry for products that enhanced the growth of customers natural lashes while maintaining their lash extensions properly. Having built an entire business around helping customers, they knew they needed to find a suitable solution. After years of research, formulation, and testing, they created Treats Beauty so you can always "Treat Yourself".
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.