Y Theorem Repair Light Serum NAC Y2
O 4 parcelas de $87.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 05 de dez. - 07 de dez.
A lightweight alternative to the original Y Theorem Serum, this formula delivers the same unrivalled benefits but with a lighter, fluid texture that's ideal for humid conditions or those with oily skin. Packed with incredible antioxidants and brightening agents to boost collagen production and reduce facial creasing, this powerful anti-aging serum reveals a hydrated, restored, and radiant complexion.
- Calendula extract heals and soothes the skin
- Amino acids improve skin elasticity
- Aminocaproic acid heals, prevents scarring, calms, and soothes the skin
- 1.01 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. 111R-WU25
- Manufacturer Style No. YTL30
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Massage serum sparingly onto the face and neck with a gentle patting motion
- Follow with the Space Anti Age Day Cream or Nocturnal Eclipse Recovery Cream and Space Defence Bright Eye Lift Gel
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine, Cyanocobalamin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Acetyl Cysteine, Parfum. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Working in collaboration with space scientists responsible for the well-being of astronauts, renowned cosmetic surgeon Dr. Yannis Alexandrides developed the patented NAC Y2 formula that runs through the core of his highly effective skincare line. Named after his Harley Street, London clinic, 111SKIN's cutting-edge products feature potent healing ingredients designed to promote a youthful and radiant appearance while offering unprecedented protection against environmental damage.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.