Pink Iris Eau de Parfum
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUAR COMPRANDO
A contemporary, classic floral. Nose-tingling Sichuan pepper and fresh basil open this traditional floral bouquet where its namesake iris shines among a showstopping lineup of rose, jasmine, and a plant derived musk.
- Notes of Sichuan Pepper, Fresh Basil, Rose, Iris, Jasmine, and Musk
- Ethically sourced, 100% plant-derived, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Petroleum, Phthalates, Phthalates, Silicones, Artificial Dyes, and Synthetic Fragrance
- 1.7 fl oz/ 50 ml
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. ABLR-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. 8719689206345
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply as desired to your pulse points and hair
- Layer with Cyan Nori for a new scent creation
Sichuan Pepper Oil, Basil Oil, Bergamot Oil, Lemon Oil, Grapefruit Oil, Methyl Anthranilate, Carrot Seed Oil, Hexenol Cis-3, Frambinon, Cabreuva Oil, Linalool Oil, Rose Absolute, Phenylethyl Acetate Nat., Citronellol, Jasmin Absolute, Violet Leaves Absolute, Lonone Beta, Orris Butter Concrete, Heliotropin/Piperonal, Vanillin, Bezoin Siam Absolute, Tonka Bean Absolute, Ambroxan, Ambrettolide, Grain Alcohol (Not Denatured). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
A plant-derived, woman-owned and operated fragrance house, fixated on a better future. Founded by New Zealander Frances Shoemack in Amsterdam in 2013 when she was unable to find a natural perfume that was chic, modern and long lasting. From day one, the brand had a clear mission; to inspire positive change by making the world's best natural perfume, without compromising on ethics or aesthetics. Working with Australia's only Master Perfumer, Sao Paulo based Isaac Sinclair, Abel sets itself apart in its use of the latest natural science and its relentless pushing at the intersection of sustainability and minimalist luxury. Now based in Wellington, New Zealand, Abel creates a collection of unisex scents that are 100% plant-derived, biodegradable and vegan.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.