Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUAR COMPRANDO
An enlivening shampoo with a suite of sophisticated ingredients, including Frankincense, Bergamot Rind, and Cedar Atlas. The fragrant formula, imbued with aromas of citrus and wood, cleanses strands and scalp to help effect soft, shiny hair.
- Suitable for straight, wavy and curly hair with a fine to medium texture
- Cruelty free
- Free of parabens, paraffins, phthalates, silicone, BHA/BHT, oxybenzone, and triclosan
- 16.9 fl oz/ 500 ml
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. AESR-WU137
- Manufacturer Style No. B500HR31
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Pour a small amount of product into hands, then massage onto wet scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly, squeezing out excess water.
- Typical dosage should be around one teaspoon. The amount used will depend on hair length, density and desired result.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Coconut Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Sodium Surfactin, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Limonene*, Linalool.* Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop aims to formulate skin, hair, and body care products of the highest quality. With safety and efficacy in mind, the brand sources a wide variety of plant-based and laboratory-engineered ingredients to create cutting edge formulas that promote a healthy and balanced routine. In addition to encouraging proactive self-care, Aesop believes in enriching one's lifestyle with art and design. This resonates through the brand's unique apothecary-inspired packaging that transforms any bathroom into a chic spa experience. Aesop is a leader in the skin care and beauty industry and is now B-Corp certified for their sustainable and ethical practices.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.