Anastasia Beverly Hills
Anastasia Beverly Hills
O 4 parcelas de $5.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 24 de mar. - 25 de mar.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade is a full-pigment, waterproof pomade that can be used to fill in and detail brows. The long-lasting, smudge-proof, buildable formula mimics hair-like texture, making it ideal for creating hair where it is sparse or adding volume to hair that already exists. The creamy texture glides on smoothly to the skin and hair, dries down completely and stays put, giving you effortless, natural-looking textured brows.
- In Soft Brown - for light brown hair with warm/cool undertones
- Waterproof and smudge-proof
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- 0.14 oz/ 4.0 g
- Revolve Style No. ABEV-WU28
- Manufacturer Style No. ABH01-05108
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Using a stiff, short bristle angled brow brush, pick up a minimal amount of product and remove excess by swiping it across the inside of the cap
- Outline the lower and upper arch and lightly blend. Start filling inside the brow in the same direction that the hairs grow naturally. Finish by filling in the front of the brow using the remaining product on the brush, creating a softer gradient effect
- Blend through the brow with spoolie during and after application for the most natural-looking results
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Entrepreneur and industry icon Anastasia Soare launched her namesake brand with a Beverly Hills flagship salon in 1997 and the company's first product line in 2000. Rooted in the sacred geometry of the Golden Ratio, ABH creates prestige cosmetics for a passionate prosumer audience. ABH focuses on product education, artistry, and responsiveness in delivering the "ultimate polished look" for which the brand is known for, and is committed to cruelty-free product formulation, testing, and development.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.