Anti-Pollution Hydrating Face Masks 5 Pack
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUAR COMPRANDO
MZ Skin's Anti-Pollution Hydrating Face Mask is a detoxifying and refreshing hydrogel mask that revives lackluster skin and defends against visible inflammation and redness. Instantly, the skin appears even, glowing and deeply hydrated, with ongoing antioxidant protection against the damaging effects of pollution and blue light. Vitamin C reduces inflammation, brightens complexion and protects from free radicals, while an oxygen cocktail of 5 different types of Hyaluronic Acid provides instant and long-lasting hydration.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of redness, dullness, and dryness
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Phthalates, Parabens, Silicone, Sulfates, and GMOs
- 5 masks x 0.88 oz/ 25g
- Revolve Style No. MZSK-WU19
- Manufacturer Style No. MZ-200931
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Before using, remove the front and back panels of the mask. Gently place mask on the face and adjust its position for comfort around eyes and mouth. Press gently with both hands to adhere
- After 15 minutes, remove and massage remaining serum into the skin for maximum absorption. Apply in the AM & PM on cleansed, dry skin up to two times per week
- Place unopened sachet in the refrigerator for 5 - 10 minutes before use for a more intense soothing and cooling treatment
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Panthenol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Butylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Algin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Mica (CI 77019), Polyacrylate-13, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Potassium Chloride, Glyceryl Caprylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polysorbate 20, Polyisobutene, Alumina, Sucrose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Phytoplacenta Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Dextrin, Propanediol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Pantolactone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tranexamic Acid, Benzyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glucose, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Sodium Chloride, Hyaluronic Acid, Raspberry Ketone, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Succinate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Created by Dr. Maryam Zamani, MZ SKIN is a luxurious and functional skincare range from London's premier Aesthetic Doctor and Oculoplastic Surgeon, who is widely referred to as 'The Eye Doctor'. With her vast experience in surgery and skin rejuvenation, as well as her knowledge of medical-grade formulas, Dr. Zamani is regarded as a pioneering female in high-performance skincare - an industry that is largely dominated by male doctors. Her capsule collection has changed the perception of clinical skincare from purely functional to a sensory experience. The collection is an alchemy of medical know-how and opulent textures. Each product is carefully formulated with pioneering ingredients and trusted actives, to deliver the essence of beautiful skin: age-defying luminosity.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.