Vinosource Hydra Grape Water Gel Moisturizer
O 4 parcelas de $11.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 10 de dez. - 13 de dez.
CAUDALIE Vinosource Hydra Grape Water Gel Moisturizer is a silicone-free gel-cream with antioxidant & natural Grape Water to hydrate and soothe skin. Ideal for normal to combination skin, its lightweight texture melts into skin with no greasy finish. Organic Prebiotic Grape Water nourishes skin's microbiome for healthier-looking skin, while Aloe Vera soothes and retains moisture.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of dryness, redness, and uneven texture
- 100% recyclable glass jar, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Silicone, and Gluten
- 1.6 oz/ 50 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU51
- Manufacturer Style No. 337
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply AM & PM to face, neck and décolleté
- Use with Vinosource Hydra SOS Deep Hydration Serum for best results
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Isostearyl Isostearate, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Squalane, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Cellulose Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum (Fragrance) (288/048). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.