Purifying Rose Dust
O 4 parcelas de $7.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 30 de jan. - 01 de fev.
Harnessing the power of the anti-aging properties of Rosa Damascena, Gulsha's Purifying Rose Dust deeply cleanses with Pink Clay and exfoliating Rosebud Powder. It helps remove dulling surface debris and even out skin tone while soothing and clarifying skin. Plus, a natural, delicate scent of rose creates a relaxing and feel-good effect for an elevated cleansing experience.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of fine lines and wrinkles, dryness, and dullness
- 95.1% natural origin, tested under dermatological control, and made with Ecocert-certified ingredients
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Mineral Oils, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Synthetic Colorants, and Synthetic Perfumes
- 1.52 oz/ 45 g
- Revolve Style No. GULR-WU15
- Manufacturer Style No. 313017
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Sprinkle about a teaspoon into hands, add water and rub hands together to create a fresh, creamy foam
- Massage gently into the face and neck area into circular motion for 10 - 23 seconds, then rinse thoroughly and revel in your smooth, luminous skin
- Use AM & PM. For optimum results, follow with Gulsha's Ultimate Rosewater and Rose Elixirs
Oryza Sativa Starch, Sodium Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Rosa Damascena Flower Power, Bentonite, Glycerin, Aqua, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Phytate, CI77491 (Iron Oxydes), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, CI77499 (Iron Oxydes), Citronellol*, Geraniol*. *From natural rosa damascena flower oil. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
The story of gulsha starts with Rosa Damascena, the delicate and precious variety indigenous to the Isparta region of Turkey. Each year, on around 20,000 acres of land, almost 10,000 tons of oil-bearing rose blossoms are produced, with nearly 10,000 families earning their living by growing roses. Blossoming only during the month of May, each and every bloom is picked by hand, before dawn, in a traditional 130-year-old practice. Since 1965, this family-owned company has been one of the most trusted sources of this rose, supplying world famous cosmetic brands with raw materials of rose oil, rose concrete and rose absolute. This deep knowledge of the rose's unique benefits has been translated into a series of exclusive natural skincare products suitable for all skin types, a collaboration with the very best French skincare experts unique formulations that marry tried-and-tested traditional methods with cutting-edge science. gulsha formulas are all based on rosa damascena essential oil, which is, by far, rarer and more precious than other types of rose typically used in cosmetics. All products are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oils, alcohol, propylene glycol, synthetic colorants and synthetic perfumes.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.