CONDICIONADOR TRIPLE THREAT
O 4 parcelas de $3.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 07 de fev. - 08 de fev.
Keeping hair in tip-top condition requires a tip-top conditioner. hers Triple Threat Conditioner quenches hair's thirst with a hydrating combination of Amino Acids and Argan, Coconut, and Sunflower Oils. The lightweight conditioner works great on damaged hair and delivers a silky shine. It's the perfect complement to hers Triple Threat Shampoo.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Silicones, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, and Artificial Dyes and Fragrances
- 6.4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. HERR-WU7
- Manufacturer Style No. FNP-CONDTNR-6Z-02
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply an appropriate amount after shampooing, then rinse
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sunflower Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Coconut Oil, Sodium PCA, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lactate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Arginine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Caeine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Threonine, Proline, Isoleucine, Sodium Metabisulfite, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Phenylalanine, Histidine, Zinc Chloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
hers was founded to fight stigmas around health and wellness issues and to break down barriers for women looking for an easier, more affordable alternative to traditional healthcare. Created with a medical advisory board of women doctors, hers is beauty and skincare that feels like self-care. That's why they offer premium, affordable products for women of all ages, without leaving home - hers has you covered.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.