Original Perfume Oil
O 4 parcelas de $13.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 26 de set. - 28 de set.
Roll on the irresistible aroma of kai's classic scent of exotic white florals. Made of the highest quality essential oils, this intoxicating fragrance lasts all day and deeply invigorates your senses.
- Convenient, travel-friendly rollerball applicator
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Phosphates, and Gluten
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- 0.13 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. KAAI-WU19
- Manufacturer Style No. k2001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Layer with kai Body Wash and Body Lotion for a richer, longer lasting scent
Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Alcohol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Gaye Straza spent her youth vacationing in the tropics. After years of avoiding mainstream perfumes because they did not agree with her, Straza decided to create a scent for herself that embodied the exotic white flowers she loved. For several months she worked tirelessly with a small boutique fragrance house to develop what we now know as kai fragrance. The first time Straza wore kai, she was stopped mid-stride by a beauty editor on Madison Avenue in New York City, asking where she could buy the scent. This was a foreshadowing of events to come. Straza soon thereafter made the fragrance available in her own upscale women's fashion boutique in Malibu. kai took on a life of its own. There was so much demand for the fragrance that Straza sold her boutique in 1999 to develop the line, launching kai as its own company.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.