Smoothing & Soothing Eye Patches with Cornflower & Hyaluronic Acid
O 4 parcelas de $6.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 07 de fev. - 08 de fev.
Awaken tired eyes with these cooling hydrogel patches that gently adhere to the delicate under-eye contour to reveal revitalized, smoothed and hydrated skin. The plant-based under-eye mask is formulated with Organically Farmed Cornflower Water to soothe, soften and help visibly reduce puffiness of the skin. Plant-based Hyaluronic Acid intensely hydrates to instantly quench and smooth skin while Dextran Sulfate visibly reduces puffiness and tones. The Cornflower is cultivated on Klorane's own land and distilled using Green Chemistry, a set of processes that reduces environmental impact. The product is produced with a short supply chain of just 29 miles to ensure 100% traceability.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of puffiness and dryness
- Safe for contact wearers, ophthalmologist tested, 99% natural origin formula & vegan
- Free of Silicones, Parabens, and Preservatives
- 7 pairs
- Revolve Style No. KLOR-WU110
- Manufacturer Style No. P0006784
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Open sachet and apply patch directly to under eye area (with the narrow end oriented under the inner eye area) and leave on for 15 minutes
- For an added cooling effect, place patches in the refrigerator before use
- Before applying eyeshadow, put on eye patches to catch any eyeshadow fallout on the fabric patch
Water (Aqua)*. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*. Glycerin*. Pentylene Glycol*. Algin*. Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water*. Sodium Hyaluronate*. Blue 1 (Ci 42090). Butylene Glycol*. Calcium Sulfate Hydrate*. Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone. Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate*. Sodium Dextran Sulfate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate. Tocopheryl Acetate. Xanthan Gum*. *Natural Origin Ingredients. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
KLORANE was founded on a passion for plants and nature. Since 1965, botanists, agronomists, and pharmacists have been observing and cultivating plants to extract original active ingredients for KLORANE products. Each plant is carefully selected based on the specific needs that its properties address. As explorers of the plant kingdom, formulators at KLORANE study every possible extract to discover its potential benefits. Through their products, KLORANE conveys its core brand values: authenticity, simplicity and safety. They continually strive to understand hair and its components, all while focusing on the benefits of natural ingredients.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.