Black Baccara Hair Multiplying Scalp Concentrate + Pre-Treatment Exfoliator
O 4 parcelas de $26.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 30 de mar. - 31 de mar.
miriam quevedo Black Baccara Hair Multiplying Scalp Concentrate + Pre-Treatment Exfoliator is a unique two-step hair growth treatment that helps weak, thinning, or brittle hair battle against signs of aging and keeps the scalp feeling fresh, clean and free of excess dandruff and sebum. The Pre-Treatment Exfoliator is formulated with salicylic and polyhydroxy acid (PHA) to safely and effectively remove dead skin cells, impurities and build-up from the scalp. It prepares the scalp for the concentrate for the most effective treatment in healthy hair growth. The Hair Multiplying Scalp Concentrate targets multiple hair growth regulators to prevent and stop hair loss while it supercharges growth for thicker, healthier hair that stays anchored to the scalp. Potent active ingredients also work to restore the natural balance of the scalp, moisturize and reduce irritations with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and sebum regulating properties. Micellar Water and Organic Activated Charcoal help detoxify while Moringa Peptide protects against pollution and UV damage.
- Includes: Black Baccara Hair Multiplying Scalp Concentrate (1.01 fl oz/ 30 ml), Black Baccara Pre-Treatment Exfoliator (0.34 fl oz/ 10 ml)
- Ideal for weak, thinning, or brittle hair
- Clean, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Gluten, Sulfates, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Phthalates, Paraffin, and Petrolatum
- Revolve Style No. MQUE-WU20
- Manufacturer Style No. 11710009
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use Pre-Treatment Exfoliator once a week before bedtime Unscrew cap and press stopper to dispense 1/3 of the vial over the entire scalp on dry or damp hair. Continue with your normal routine in the morning
- Use Hair Multiplying Scalp Concentrate on the days exfoliator is not applied, once a week before bedtime. Unscrew cap and press stopper to dispense 1/3 of the vial over the entire scalp on dry or damp hair. Continue with your normal routine in the morning
- For both treatments, it's recommended to wash hair the following morning. Each vial lasts for 3 treatments
Black Baccara Hair Multiplying Scalp Concentrate Inci Formula Version 4065: Sambucus Nigra Flower Water, Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice), Propanediol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Biotin, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Yeast Extract, Panthenol, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Charcoal Powder, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole, Inositol, Maltodextrin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Riboflavin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Lecithin, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Lactitol, Arginine, Dextran, Niacinamide, Xylitol, Isomalt, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Pca, Methyl Nicotinate, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tromethamine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene. Black Baccara Pre-Treatment Exfoliator Inci Formula Version 4058: Aqua (Water), Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Caffeine, Maltodextrin, Salicylic Acid, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Lecithin, Niacinamide, Isomalt, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Dextrin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Amylopectin, Polydextrose, Cellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Acetate, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Parfum (Fragrance). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Miriam Quevedo's love for cosmetics began as a young girl working in her mother's herbal apothecary store in Barcelona, Spain. It was there where she discovered her passion for mixing beautiful, raw materials together to unlock nature's best kept secrets for skin and hair. Throughout her childhood, Miriam experimented with ingredients, creating different infusions, teas and topical solutions to enhance skin, hair and scalp. She meticulously studied each ingredient until she became an expert in their unique properties. With the goal to one day run her mother's store, Miriam studied to become a beautician and masseuse, and also furthered her education with a degree in economics and a Master's for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises. Over the course of her studies, Miriam's dream evolved from running her mother's apothecary into launching her own cosmetics brand. With the help of her high school sweetheart and now husband, the owner of a cosmetics research and development laboratory with over 35 years of experience, Miriam began her project.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.