BANHO PARA OS SENTIDOS BATH FOR THE SENSES
O 4 parcelas de $17.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : 05 de out. - 06 de out.
A nourishing and comforting bath soak featuring a scent of ylang ylang, patchouli, and lavender to promote a sense of deep relaxation and wellbeing. The signature sprig of rosemary is known to relax the mind and provide a feeling of deep comfort and warmth. Skin is left soft and smooth, while the pressures of everyday life melt away. Perfect to use before bedtime to promote a peaceful and long-lasting slumber.
- Targets concerns of dehydrated skin
Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Formulated without acetone, BHA, BHT, Ceteareth 20, EDTA, Emulsifying Wax, Silicone, Paraffin, Parabens, and more
- Revolve Style No. SKAU-WU37
- Manufacturer Style No. 1075010
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Pour 30mL into a full bath
- Relax in the warm water for up to 30 minutes and allow the aroma to soothe your body and senses
Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Aqua (Water), Parfum, Pentylene Glycol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin *Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Susanne Kaufmann comes from the Bregenzerwald, an Alpine region in Austria. From an early age, she was fascinated by the profound effects that many Alpine plants have on beauty, health, and well-being. In collaboration with a team of pharmacists and dermatologists, she used exquisite, natural ingredients to create consistently result-focused products. With that in mind, Susanne Kaufmann sources their plant-based raw materials from the Bregenzerwald and all other ingredients come from the local area too. They make sure that their bottles and jars are made from glass that can be easily recycled where possible. When forced to use plastic, you can rest assured that it will have already been recycled and that they have sourced it from Austria or Germany. They never test their products on animals and you will never find Susanne Kaufmann products for sale in countries that require animal testing.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.